Trying to conceive. Taking Clomid. Breast twinges, abdominal pain, headache. Due to medicine?

Hi, I ve been trying to conceive & last month was my first cycle on clomid . My period showed up on time but for the 1st two days I would only see it when I use the bathroom. Then it came for what seemed normal enough but only lasted for about two days. I am also experiencing twinges in my breasts and lower abdomen plus a slight headache , which I never get. Could the clomid have messed up my menstrual flow and hormones?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013