Trying to conceive. Taken provera, delayed periods, food cravings. History of PCOD, hypothyroidism. Causes for delayed periods?

Hi ...I have a history of hypothyroidism and pcod ..I m planning for last period was Dec 26 th..went to doctor she gave me provera 10 mg for a week..I took it ...its 18th day today still I don have periods...I feel very tired and some kind of food carvings as well..I have little change in my nipples as well..I took pregnancy test before taking was negative..war might b the cause for my delay
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013