Trying to conceive. Taken duphaston 10 mg and progesterone 200 mg. Periods started. What are the reasons for not conceiving?

Hello, I m trying to conceive 4 more than 4 yrs...In this cycle I ovulated and follicles got ruptured,doctor advised to take DUPHASTAN 10 mg and also prescribed PROGESTERON 200 mg...I was very hopeful to get pregnant nd was waiting to take a test after d period get missed but unfortunately today the 23 june 2012,,,, I had my periods as I got periods on 24May 2012.May I Know what may b the reasons for not getting pregnant yet.... Ur reply is deeply awaited...Thanx...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Please consult an Infertility Specialist at the earliest.
Do not waste more time.
First of all get your husband's semen analysis done.
Next, as you ovulated, then go for 3 more cycles of follicular monitoring.
If you do not conceive despite 3 cycles of documented ovulation, then go for a laparoscopy to ascertain the patency of your fallopian tubes.
Take daily folic acid supplements, maintain ideal weight and meditate / exercise daily.
If there is tubal block, you would need to go for IVF - in vitro fertilization.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.