Trying to conceive. Taken clomid and Menogon. Failed IVF. Can I take Clomid with Glucophage?

Hi, i m 36 years old female. i have a 9 years old girl ,i gave birth to herwith a C-section . and have been using IUD from August 2003 till June 2007. i ve been ttc since then but in vain. i ve tried clomid , menogon injections and got pregnant in 2009 but had a misscarrige at 7 weeks, i had a D&C afterwards. i had 3 IVF cycles in 2011 and they all failed. i haven t been taking any medications for a whole year now. I would like to know if it is possible for me to try Clomid with Glucophage? and if so, how can i take them?what is the right dosage? and if there are any other medications or multivitamins that can help?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013