Trying to conceive. Taken Folicular report. On sipene. Sufficient?

hi im uma my folicular report was for the last month is LO 16x20mm RO (msf) ET 8mm 3 live onthe 10th day of my mensus after 2 days i took again the report LO 20x18mm RO (msf) ET 8mm 3 live the same.but my doctor recommented sipene tablet wants to take 2nd day of mensus.but this month report is LO msf RO (msf) EM 8mm .Is it possible to conceive this month &wat can i do for the future.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013

It is possible to conceive this month.

The day when ovulation occurs or the egg ruptures, you must have sexual intercourse on 2 to 3 consecutive days then.

All the best to you!