Trying to conceive. Suffer from bloating, cramps, headaches and fatigue. Pregnant?

Hi. I ve been trying for over a year now to have a child and am 28. Doctors results are in tomorrow to check if I m ovulating. I had a hard time coming off the pill . My periods due in 6 days - I ve been having a number of symptoms on and off all week. Between bloating , cramping pain like period that goes and comes , headaches , white discharge , and tiredness. Don t want get my hopes up again but does it sound possible I m pregnant ?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013