Trying to conceive. Stent put in kidney. History of miscarriage. IVF treatment good option?

hi Doc, I am 31 & my wife is 33, we are married for 3.5 years and still we didn t have any child. In the first year of marriage she got conceived and in the 5th months she started complaining about abdominal pain and test result came out to be a kidney stone . Doctor advise to put a stent and some pain killer tablets. After putting the stent now and then she complain about abdominal pain till the delivery of baby, so the doctor give some pain killer. then she gave birth a baby boy by scissorian process, unfortunately he passed away after two weeks because of congenital Heart disease . At that time doctor told to wait for another 2 years for conceive as she had scissorian process. so after 2 years we are trying for past 6 months but we are not able to. We consult a doctor last week and he is asking for IVF , so shall i go for it or other option is there?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012