Trying to conceive. Started spotting. When will I conceive?

Hi, im a 19 yr old women and my husband and I are trying for another baby. My menstrual was suppose to come on the 3rd of Nov. but it didn t so I took a pregnancy test , it said negative. I waited two weeks and took two more test( still negative). Two days ago I started spotting it wasn t heavy at first but now it is. Can you tell me what is wrong, and why can t I get pregnant? Please and Thank You!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Mar 2016
There are several reasons of delayed period/irregular spotting like hormonal imbalance, stress/ anxiety,ovarian cyst /PCOD,thyroid problem,wt gain/extreme loss,irregular eating habits etc.
Need to investigate properly to rule out underlying pathology initially by USG lower abdomen, Thyroid profile, LH/FSH,blood estrogen & Progesterone etc with Husband semen analysis.So consult with your doctor and take suggestive measures.
Do intercourse around ovulation time by using Ovulation Prediction Kit.Ovulation occurs approx 14 days before due date and be prepare for those 3-5 days.
Avoid stress,take healthy diet with Vit-E & Folic acid supplements,control body wt and proper sleep.
Be well.