Trying to conceive. Sore throat, acid reflux, sore nipples. On birth control. Opinion?

Hi , So this month I had a sore throat and took a 3 pill zpack. I was suppose to get my period on Wednesday but still have yet to get it. Does the z pack have an affect on my menstration? I am not on any type of birth control and monitor my cycle and predict the onset to the hour minute day. I have been trying to conceive for about 16 months if not longer but every month despite my efforts I still got my period on time. How long do you think I should wait until I take a hope pregnancy test? I am not looking forward to another upset this month too. I have no symptoms other then sore nipples And I have also been experience mild acid reflux and intergestion. Along with cloudy white CM but not too much of it. Please email me back let me know what you think at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013