Trying to conceive. Sore breasts, sweats, hot flashes, brown discharge. Tubal reversive surgery done. Explain situation?

Hi I am 30 years old 4 months ago I had tubal reversal surgery and my husband and I have been trying to conceive every since. I have been charting my cycle which is every 29 days and I ovulated on April 4. At this time I experienced sore nipples/breast which is normal for me except this time the soreness continued. I began to get sweats and hot flashes. On April 13, I noticed a pink spot while using restroom just the one time which would have been 7 days before my expected period. I also developed very mild cramping. 3 days later April 16th I began to spot regularly it was light pink and brown off and on for 1 day. The next day the flow picked up but wasn't enough to fill a pad. April 18 thru April 21 The bleeding turned moderate brown in color with some clots and I began to cramp badly. This was odd for me because My periods are usually very heavy and usually only 5 days long with the last day being light. On April 22nd I stopped bleeding all together thinking I just had a weird period but on April 23 the spotting came back but was light pink/brown and continued until April 25th with mild cramping. Also My breast/nipples are now heavy full and more sore. I have also developed lower backpain, pimples and I am fatigued all of the time. I took a pregnancy test which came back negative and I have never had these issues before what could it be? I am so afraid because I fear an ectopic and I only have one fallopian tube after reversal surgery. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013