Trying to conceive. Slight cramps, brown cervical mucus. Nipple hurts. Symptoms of?

We have been trying for 6 months for a baby. I went to gynae on 25th jul & she said I am ovulating now. She gave me an injection at noon to release the egg. She told me to try having intercourse for the next two days but we only managed to have intercourse on that night. One day after ovulation , I discovered some brown cervical mucuous. My period is due on 10th aug but I started having slight cramps 7 days ago. I do not have any symptoms except one side of nipple hurting on & off. Pls advise
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM,

You may be having premenstrual symptoms, its difficult to now whether to say you are pregnant on no.

I advise you to wait for a week after you miss your periods and then undergo urinary pregnancy test to see for pregnancy.