Trying to conceive. Sharp pain, stretchy mucus on toilet paper. Pregnant or still ovulating?

my husband and i are trying to have a baby. my last period started on jan 18th. my cycle is 32 days. ovulation discharge almost always happens on cd 18 19. this month we had sex according to the fertility calendar on the most fertile days and on the big flower day (ovulation) and i feel different because first of all when we had sex there was a whole lot of wet secretions, like a whole lot of stretchy thick mucus and he said i felt different in general, softer, and i felt it also. and now cd 20 im having slight sharp pain, and i continue to have a regular very clear, very stretchy, egg yolk like every time i use the restroom. i wipe and its on the toilet paper. could i be pregnant or am i just still ovulating? is it possible to still get pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Both the possibilities of pregnancy and ovulation are there or it could be just infection,if its only the discharge not smelling or itching or anything it is less likely to be infection. Just wait for your natural cycle and if you miss you period get a HPT done,don't worry and relax hope you get the good news soon. All the Best.