Trying to conceive. Semen report normal. LH level high. On medication. Dysovulatory infertility suspected. Further treatment options?

sir, My age is 25yrs.My husband s age is 37yrs.We got married about 2&half years.after 4 months of marriage i suffered from white discharge.I consulted the gynacologist.She told me it is vaginitis .After taking the medicines it is cured.But Yet Iam not concieved.I have already done the HSG ,DHL according to the Dr.The report says, all are ok.the semen analysis and apoptosis of my husband are also hormonal assesment was also done.The LH levell was slightly high.After taking medicine it is now normal.Recently,my Dr said it is due to dysovulatory infertility .Now iam taking Clomipure-100&GMH-150.What should I do?Suggest me sir.With regards.Linu
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013