Trying to conceive. Semen analysis shows low motility. Taking testocaps. How to improve motility?

Hello Dr, I am xxxxx and we have been trying for child for last 13 months but my wife didn t get pregnant. We have gone trough all the tested as Doctor suggested, and she is fine but Dr told me to do semen analysis . Before three month the analysis resulted 28 mil/ml sperm and having motility as 15%. And to increase motility Dr suggested me to take testocaps for three month. But recent analysis shows that still there is huge lack of motility. Please suggest any other medicine so that i can improve my sperm motility . Thanks Praveen
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013