Trying to conceive. Scan shows uterine fibroids. Medication to improve fertility?

my name is XXXXXX, am 32 yrs old. i gave birth in 2008 and was delivered premature, since then i have not gotten pregnant, although they discovered that i have fibroid , and i dont want to go for surgery, am worried because i want to be pregnant. what recommendation of drugs or suppliment can you give me as to do away with fibroid and at the same time conceive? Secondly, my husband makes love to me once in a week, and does not go up to second round except one round. what can he take?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013