Trying to conceive. Put betadine in vagina by mistake, itching, white discharge. Is betadine spermicidal?

Hi, I am trying for pregnancy and I mistakenly used betadine in my vaginal area just before intercourse though i rinsed that well and dry that too..but is betadine spermicidal? Also,I am getting itiching and whitish discharge from vagina...and have a subserosal fibroid too...what could be the reason of vaginal itching and discharge?? I had got torch tests and there is no infection detected...
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  139 Awaiting Answer