Trying to conceive. Prescribed ovulet clomifene citrate, metformin, duphaston. History of miscarriage. Will medications help?

hi i am a 25 years old female who is trying to conceive for the last one year. i had got pregnant on 2009 july and i had an abortion . i have never conceive again. i visited a doctor today and he gave me seven tablets (ovulet clomifene citrate ) to start drinking on the second day of my cycle.Do you think this wil work. I have also been told to have folic acid tablets and metformin everyday...And from the 16th day to 26th day of my cycle I have been told to have Duphastone...Will it hlep...I am very tensed regarding the same...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013