Trying to conceive. Prescribed ovofar. Ultrasound, follicular study advised. Chances of conceiving?

Hi Doc, XXXXX here. I have been trying to conceive since the past 1 1/2 years, all the test seems normal. Now my gyno had advised me to have ovofar for 5 days. Now that i am again advised to go for ultrasound .. ovolution study. Today as we went for the test the doctor advised me to come back after 2 days citing that my folical or something is still small. So Doc m really worried and want to know the possible outcome of the test, also what are the chances of me getting conceived.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
All follicles to begin with are small & grow gradually to attain maturity. Your doctor is doing the right thing to follow the progress. So don't worry. Also as you have just tried since 1 1/2 years & all tests are normal, if you are < 35 years old, your chances of conception are good. So don't worry & go ahead with the treatment suggested by your doctor.