Trying to conceive. Prescribed meprate to get regular periods. Any possibility of getting pregnant?

Hello Dr, I have cycle of 38 days and i m trying to conceive for my second get my regular periods my Dr gave me Meprate which he told me to take after 13th day of my cycle.and i did so and my month is completed but as he told i should get period today or 2marrow but i dont think so i dont have any sign for such .is there any possibility of getting pregnant.if yes when i should check as my last date of my periods was on 28/09/2012. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer