Trying to conceive. Prescribed medication. 30 day cycle. Sperm count normal. Chances of getting pregnant?

Hi I am 31 year old and want to plan a family. My gyne prescribed me 3 medicines Sepluva 100 mg for 5 days (3 - 7th day) (I am not sure if i have spelled the medicine correctly) Progynova 2mg - 16 days (8th - 16th day) Lupigest 200 mg 10 days (17th - 25th day) i have a regular 30 day cycle, sometimes I have my periods + - 2 days but most of the time its 30 day cycle. I have 7 day flow which sometimes is normal flow and some times its heavy. I have had appendicectomy 2 years back. My husband sperm count is 21million per ml. Do I have a chance to get pregnant and these medicines are of any help.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013