Trying to conceive. Prescribed ecosprin, folic acid. History of miscarriages, premature deliveries. Safe medication?

hi i am a lady of 29 years and i had premature twins who died due to vaccination reaction and miscarriage twice after that (in the age of 25- 28) and in miscarriage heart beat of the foetus was not developed. so the doctors did Anti phopholipid lipoprotein test (APLA) but it was negative and TORCH was positive which later turned negative. Presently i am planning pregnancy and my doctor has advised me Tab ecosprin 75 mg HS and tab folic acid BD. Please suggest is it safe to plan pregnancy with these drugs now?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012