Trying to conceive. Prescribed ebexid tab. Missed period, test negative. Will folic acid help in conceiving?

I am 29 and married for 4 yrs...i am trying to conceive from last 1 yr and visited a gyne 4 weeks back who suggested ebexid tab for 30 days...i have missed my period this month but my pregnancy test is negative...there were no test conducted to check my thyroid level...and ebexid is for thyroid is what i learnt...can u help me understand 1. should i continue the tab? 2. is there any other tab like folic acid tht can help in conceiving
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013