Trying to conceive. Prescribed Ubiphen and Fertigyn. Done USG. When will I ovulate? Role of fertigyn?

i am 27 year old , married for 3 years. Trying to conceive. The gynaec advised me to take UBIPHEN 500 for 5 days twice daily and on the 9th day of the cycle , she has given me Fertigyn 5000 units injections . my USG says Right FOLLICLE - 17MM AND LEFT FOLLICLE 17.6 MM, 18MM. I want to know hen the ovulation wiull happen and what is the role of fertigyn in conceiving. I want your expert advise on this issue. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012