Trying to conceive. Prescribed Productive F. Hystero-laproscopy shows no tube blockage. Right treatment?

Hi , I am 30 years old lady and my husband is 34. We are trying to conceive since last one year. My doctor prescribed Clomid 100 for past 4 cycles but had no result. He also gave me HCG injections based on the reports of the follicular monitoring study. Now I have been asked to take Productive F for this cycle. How is this medicine going to help ? He did a Hystero- laproscopy and confirmed that my tubes are good with no blockage. Further , the FMS reports are also good - I generally ovulate on day 16 of my cycle. My husband s semen analysis is also normal. The sperm count is 90 Million and the motility is 60 %. The forward movement of sperm is around 30 %. Why am i not able to conceive ? Is my treatment going in the right direction?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012