Trying to conceive. Pregnancy test negative. Ultrasound done. What are the complications? Chances of pregnancy?

Dear Doctors I m 35, was trying to conceive this year 2012 , just after giving up on the after morning birth control pills i strongly felt it was time for me to conceive/ make children because i m getting old,i had my period the pervious month/March 6th , then tried for a baby on the 22nd March i missed my period April 6 and my period always came on the 6 of each month , so i was happy and thought i might be pregnant , had unprotected sex again on the 8 April but later that month my pregnancy test showed negative twice . then the next month which is May 16th my period came for 3 days and stopped then i bleed for one day on the 26 of may , then on June 9th period came, was bleeding with clot blood, very heavy, stopped within 7 days, then bleed for one day again on the21st June like the last time( clot blood and very heavy) , in July my period came on the 9th , bled with cloth , very,very heavy for 10days until i saw a Doctor who gave me PRIMOLUT N for 10 day the bleeding stop within 2 day of taking the tablets and i still have 4 more to take(it s July28,2012) the Dr also had me take an Ultrasound by a Gynaecologic the next day and this is what it said Uterus:Positio Anteverted ,size 11.8 *7.7*5.4 cm; Appearance Inhomogenous, Non Gravid , lobulated contour Pathology: Multiple heterogenous solid masses, largest .(i. 3.0 * 2.8 cm, .ii. 2.0* 1.9cm)fundus ,.iii. 3.8*3.6cm anterior body-Lt , .iv 2.3*2.6 cm anterior upper body.,vi 2.0*2.7 cm posterior body Endometrium:Size 7.% mm, vacuity line not seen , Appeearance... Hyperechoic, Tortuous. Adnexae: Right Overy Non Viable fundus, 2.8*1.7cm follicles noed, largest ).*cm, Left Overy Para fundus, 2.6 *1.6cm follicles noted lagest 0.5cm; Morrison s Pouch Nile; Cul de sac Small amount of fluid; Cervix No masses detected . Renals R- NAD L- milolly dileted colices. No stones deteced Comments/conclusion: i multiple uterine fibriods , ii ? Ruptured cyst/PID. my local DR gave me a shot/ injection the next day because he said i might have an infection but did not explain to me what the finding of the ultrasound meant . he just said it doesn t look good for me . Does that mean i will never be able to have children?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012