Trying to conceive. Polip removed from uterus, another found. Prescribed pregvit folic 5. Will it interrupt pregnancy?

hi im 34 yrs old woman, got 6yrs n 4 yrs daughter. want to get regnant again. in 2012, feb the 10th doctor removed a polip from my uterus , which was 2.3 x 1.8 x 1.7cm. n now in 2013, jan she found 1 more polip which is 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.5cm by hytogram. what to do? im afraid whether this polip will interup the pregnancy or not.. my specialist told me that im fine to try to have a baby if want... pls help me... she prescribed me pregvit folic5..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013