Trying to conceive. Pinkish vaginal discharge. Could this be implantation bleeding?

My last 2 periods started on the 10th of the month. I am sexually active, as we are trying. We last had intercourse on April 9th. The next day I wiped with a very light pink on the paper. It only happened once that day. The day after, I wiped, in the morning, and it was the same very light, slight pink discharge but there was a little, maybe less than, an 1/8" dot of a clear pinkish jelly substance. Could I be pregnant / implantation or just my body getting ready for a late period?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013