Trying to conceive. Periods due. Blood on paper on wiping after using bathroom. Possible reason?

Hi. For the past few days i have been going to the bathroom and after i wee and wipe myself there is blood on the paper. This happens mainly on the morning but then im ok all day. I am due on my period anyday soon n have slight cramps too as if im about to come on period. Me n my partner have been tryin to for a baby for couple of years now and i had a miscarriage in april this year. I am very worried at the moment so i hope you can help. Many thanx
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012