Trying to conceive. Periods delayed. Was on birth control pill. Pregnancy chances?

I was on the nuvaring for one year. On June 30 I removed the nuvaring and decided to stay off it because me and my partner decided we are ready for a baby. On June 5th my period came on however it lasted for almost two weeks. Now my period is due and I am two weeks late. Last week i had cramps and it felt like it was going to come on but it didnt This has happened before (period stayed on for two weeks) but the following month I had a period but this time there is no period. Am I pregnant??
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012