Trying to conceive. Penis is small, itchy with red lesions and sores. Do I need a semen analysis?

what is the cost of semen analysis in india?
And my penis gland becomes itchy and small, very small red leisons/ sores develops on the gland only, not on skin and shelve of the penis if i donot wash after intercourse with my wife. it disappear by itseft after 1-2 days. but if i wash my penis just after sex, no such thing happen. we are married for 11 months now and we are trying to conceive a child but fail. what could be the problems?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
hello
thanks for your query.
You should consult an infertility specialist.
both you and your wife should undergo routine blood tests, she should have hormonal tests, follicular monitoring to document ovulation etc.
A semen analysis is quite cheap, maybe a few hundred rupees, please get it done also.
Have an andrologist / Urologist look at the penile lesions to know if there is some infection / allergy.
take care.