Trying to conceive, Pcod. Taking glyciphage, folic acid and deviry. What is the ovulation period?

hi am shilpa anand an iam ttc i have been daignosed with pcod an been pricribed for it my harmones are glysephage ,follic acid an got indused my periods buy deviry tablets thats i took deviry on may 11 an i got my periodss on 28 may then on the second day i took fertyl tablet for 5 days im confused when wil i ovulate please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Dear Shilpa

Most women ovulate between day 12 - 14 when taking fertyl. Nothing can be said for certain for you as you have PCOD and this is your 1st cycle with fertyl. To find out consult your doctor and get a follicular monitoring done by transvaginal sonography. Once you know the days when you ovulated, they will remain the same in the subsequent cycles on fertyl. Suppose if you ovulate on day 13, you must have intercourse on day 12, 13 and 14.
hope for the best.