Trying to conceive. Painful in ovarian area, discomfort, have PCOS. What is wrong?

Hi there. My boyfriend and I have been trying to concieve for over a year but no luck so far. For the past few months I have been getting pains in where I'd imagine my ovaries are. Usually the left side is more painful/uncomfortable. It feels like there's an air bubble that won't pop and kind of a dull ache. I'm so worried about what it might be. I think I have pcos but haven't been diagnosed as yet. I'm at the doctor on Tuesday to talk about it. What does the pain in my ovaries sound like it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013