Trying to conceive. Pain in upper abdomen and diarrhea with nausea. Had meftal spas. Food poisoning?

I am trying to conceive right now. It had been 10 days past ovulation and last night i had pain in the upper abdomen accompanied by diarrhea and nausea . I had ENO mixed with a glass of water, but it did not stop. Then i had Meftal Spas tab thinking it was food poisoning and it got relieved in half an hr. I had simple home food so i do not know how and why this happened. Please can u let me know if this would in any way have an effect on the fetus , in case i conceived?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012