Trying to conceive, PCOS, no success post intake of Diane35, glycomet. Further treatment?

Hi, I am married since 4 years. ( family planning for 4 years, but did not take any contraceptive pills). Since 1 year we are trying for a baby but for no avail. We visited Gynecologist who prescribed Glycomet & Folic acid after finding PCOS a year back. I took this for 6 months, but for no avail. Later we visited another Gynecologist who suggested Diane35 for 3 months, but I took this only for 1 month and stopped (due to migraine and other symptoms. I am still trying for a baby, please suggest what needs to be done???
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012