Trying to conceive, PCOS, irregular cycles. Taking metformin, duphaston. Correct dosage?

I am 26, married and have pco and very irregular cycles. I have now been giving metformin and duphaston to regulate and become pregnant eventually. But how should i take them? My doctor said something like taking metformin everyday from first day of cycle until period starts and duphaston from day 16 to this correct? I m not sure if i should stop takin metformin when i start duphaston, or if i should continue, so i take both untill i get my period or fall pregnant. your help is appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012