Trying to conceive, PCOS condition. On folmet medication. Failed IUI, laproscopy. Treatment?

Sir, i got married 4 years back, not even once i have conceived. before marriage my periods were regular, but after 6 months completion of marriage, first time my periods delayed but checked with doctor, it was negative.from that months with sever pain i got periods, till now. PCO problem. So I have taken medicines for regular periods, done laproscopy , one time tried IUI , but failed, again when we tried for IUI, but follicles size were not to the expected level. so haven undergo IUI. Past one month am having FOLMET tablets. Will this tab recover PCO problem. What shall i do ? PLEASE help me, many times i thought of commiting suicide . But am working as a ASST PROF, so am diverting my mind to my works.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012