Trying to conceive, PCOS. On metformin, ovamit. Ultrasound shows PCOS, intact endometrium. Treatment?

hi, i am 27 years of age, trying to conceive for two years but not successful. my height is 5 2 , weight is 56 kls. i am diagnosed with PCOS six months ago and was prescribed to take metformin and ovamit(just started for two months now) but still not able to conceive. the ultrasound showed that i have a normal sized anteverted uterus with intact endometrium . polycystic ovaries with dominant follicle on the right. my HSG result is: theres opacification of the endometrial cavity and both fallopian tubes with contrast spillage on the right. no other findings
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012