Trying to conceive, PCOD, IUI. Prescribed ovashield, larigest, abortion done previously. Treatment?

doctor I am married before 8years.I aborted a child in 4th month even though the baby was normal for some personal reasons. after that i have not conceived yet.I have pcod and my husbands count and motility is normal.had done IUI 2 times but i havenot conceived.this month I have gone with 22*22 size of egg and it ruptures in 14th day.from 3rd day of my periods doctor adviced me to take OVAA SHIELD and after the egg ruptured i am taking larigest200 twice a day and folic acid .will i get pregnant atleast this month.should i be in bed rest.pls reply me.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012