Trying to conceive. Ovarian cysts, painful, endometrium thickness seen. Taking duphaston. On Ayurvedic treatment. Help?

I had an ovarian cysts surgery in sept 2010 and was on luproid for 3 months. After which I started having my periods. My periods cycle is 28 days but was painful since they started at the age of 11. My cysts had reoccured and as it was on chronic I was on Ayurvedic treatment. Now the size of cysts is constant. I am trying to conceive for the past 7-8 months but not able to. Have never taken any pills to delay the periods or any contraceptive pregnacy. alst month had taken Duphoston tablets from 16th day for 10 days. Periods were normal. Done a follicular study this month from 9th Day. 9th day size of right ovary 13 and has been the same till yesterday that was day 13th. Endometrium thickness 8-9 and cysts on left ovary. Would I be able to conceive and am I normal.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013