Trying to conceive. On zoloft. History of miscarriage. Will this medication cause complication?

Male 39 yrs of age on zoloft . 1 yr on it trying to conceive. 1 miscarry already due to trisomy. Could this abnormality resulting in a failed pregnancy have been caused by the zoloft? Basically, there were several things that could have caused it. But we have fixed all but the zoloft. So my main question is could (and by how much) could staying on the zoloft result in another failure? Not looking to sue we are not like that but we dont want to risk that experiance again, obviously. We just want to weigh ( realistically) him staying on it or the risk to himself going off it. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013