Trying to conceive. On progesterone injections. Ultrasound shows immature follicles. Treatment?

I have had three miscarriages in the last year, after having a successful pregnancy in 2009. The first 2 miscarriages were early on at about 6 and 8 weeks. The last one was in April and we were monitoring very closely. Before that we had discovered that I had low progesterone and so I was doing progesterone injections twice a week as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I still ended up miscarrying around week 10. This month I did a sono series so that they could observe ovulation , and the doctor told me today that I had immature follicles. Everything I am reading is talking about immature follicles and infertility . I have had no problems getting pregnant. Every time we try, I get pregnant. When an immature follicle ruptures does that mean that I have an immature egg and so it is just not sufficient for sustaining a pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012