Trying to conceive. On pregnacare. History of miscarriage. Is this a fertility boosting medication?

Hi, i am currently taking pregnacare conception , which i have only recently started approximatley 2 weeks ago, my partner is also on them. We have been trying for a baby for about 12 months now, and last month i had a miscarriage at 5 weeks..I have heard that after having a miscarriage it makes you more fertile, is this true? also does taking the pregnacare conception(his and her) boost fertility?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012