Trying to conceive. On medicine. Husband's semen analysis normal. Natural way to conceive?

My doc prescribed the following tablet... 1) Fertyl ( once a day in Period for five day) 2) folvite- (once a day) 3) fertisure F ( Twise a day) My period is irregular. it s takes one or two months. We are trying for baby from last 2 years and have done HSG test ( Normal) also trying with follicular monitoring test. But not succeed. Now my doc told me change tab GoodOva Tab ( once a day in Period for five day) if its help me to conceive then ok other than doc suggest me for Laproscopy to find out what is real problem?and after that if IUI test. My Husband semen analysis test is normal. what should we do? pls tell me natural way to conceive. Thanks in advanced.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012