Trying to conceive. On fertomid, delayed menstrual cycle. Pregnancy a possibility?

Hi, I am 23 years old and me and my husband have been trying to conceive for about two years now. After about a year I went to see a GYNO and he supscibed me fertomid to use for 6 months. I used it as he said and after the 6 months was done, I still wasn t pregnant. I am now off fertomid for 4 months and all 4 months my cycle was 35 days long, but this month my period is late? I am too scared to take a test.... If I m not pregnant then there is something els wrong. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013