Trying to conceive. On duphaston, ovashield. folic acid. Egg not fertilized. What would be the problem?

hi doctor , My age is 28, my husband age is 32, we got married 5 months before, I am trying to conceive and past 3 months i am taking treatment also, usually my periods will around 35 days, after treatment doctor suggest me to take duphastin table, now i am getting 30 days, doctor advice med to take the following table, ovashield, folic acid tablet, duphastin , past 3 months having the tablet, and still my egg is not fertilized, what would be the problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012