Trying to conceive. On clomid. Developed cyst. Any treatment other than IVF?

hi.am.40.ttc.got married last year.have a 21 yr old wt a diffrnt man. last year june was put on clomid 50mg and had a bligt ovum.afft two months i tried again wt a dose of two after failin with 50 for 6months.i usd clomid for almost 9months.last year i saw anothr doctor who put m on nordett cos i hav developed a cyst .am expecting my menses frm today.he said he will restart clomid.is it possible for m to conceive.am realy desperate cos am runnin out of time.my 1st husband di vorced cos he was sgi g i cant conceiv.am now insecure.i cant afford ivf..by t way my tubes are patent,problem seem to b ovulation.please help..from YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013