Trying to conceive. Not enough follicle size even after medication. Any natural way?

I am Raji. 25 year old female. I am trying to get pregnancy for past 6 months. I have consulted a gynecologist who is a fertility consultant she has given me GHM 150 iu injection from day 7 to day 13 of my periods. but still my follicle size is 11mm. i am really worried why my follicle size dont increase even after taking siphene tablet and GHM injection for 7 days. Is there a natural way to get my follicle growth. Please i am really depressed about my issue.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013