Trying to conceive. Negative pregnancy test. Frequent urination, delayed period. What is going on?

Hi, I am 33 years old. My husband and I have recently started trying to conceive. I am 4 days late (about) from starting my period but a negative pregnancy test. Actually many negative pregnancy tests ...ha. I m really not having any pregnancy symptoms . Frequent urination (driving me bonkers), but that is really it. I usually have a pretty regulary menstral cycle definitely never missed a period or been this late. What could be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013