Trying to conceive. Negative pregnancy test. Diarrhea. What is going on?

Hi I have been trying to get pregnant since last fall. I am now about 5 weeks late and I have done several pee tests from the pharmacy. They all said negative. I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms (tiredness, bloating, washroom more frequently, tenderness of the breasts). Last week I went to get a blood test and the result still showed negative. I really thought i was pregnant because i had the same symptoms that i had when i was pregnant with my daughter. Since Sunday I have been having diarrhea in the morning only. Can you please advise what is going on? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013