Trying to conceive. Negative pregnancy test. Abnormal bleeding. What should I do?

Hi, i am 31 yrs and have been trying to conceive since Nov 2012. The first day of last period was 11th Feb and my exoected day of next period (becos my cycle is 28) was 11th March, incindently i experienced flow for some hrs on that day with severe pain. I did pregnancy test on that same day & it was negative, but am worried since then because the flow ( blood ) stopped that same night and uptil now nothing has come out. What should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013